Iberia is a land ruled over by eight Gods - Evara, Vexemis, Ibria, Merius, Ylanna, Naera, Cyndros and Domdis. Edit
Every man and woman of Iberia dreams of becoming the next Champion of the Gods - the one who is favored above all others, by all eight of the Gods. The path to becoming a Champion is a most difficult one, however!
- When you first land in Iberia, it is important that you expand your empire, in order to support and defend yourself!
- As you expand your empire, you will found many more cities, some of which you can build into castles, in order to fight against other players.
- To hope to ultimately obtain the elusive title of the Champion of the Gods, it is important you join an alliance - either by founding your own one, or by joining an existing one.
- As the game progresses, strange monuments on the world map will gradually begin to awaken - becoming shrines, each one dedicated to one of the eight Gods of Iberia!
- There are eight of these mysterious monuments on each continent. A God will only ever have one shrine dedicated to him/her, per continent!
- Castles that are built close to these shrines (within 20 squares of the shrine) will have a chance of becoming favored by the God of that shrine, so long as the castle owner is part of an alliance. A new castle will be favored by a God at an awakened shrine, once every 36 hours, and will remain in favor for 3 days.
- When a castle is favored by a God, the alliance has the opportunity to build the castle into a level 1 citadel honoring that God. Certain amounts of wood and stone need to be sent to the castle by the players fellow alliance members, within 3 days of the favoring beginning. Once the citadel construction criteria have been met, level 1 citadel construction can begin.
- As citadels are repeatedly favored by the God at the shrine in their area, the alliance can keep sending wood and stone and building the citadel up in level, up to level 10.
- The more citadels an alliance has, and the higher the citadels levels - the more loyalty the alliance has to that God. This alliance loyalty will become important as your citadels reach higher levels, as high leveled citadels belonging to alliances with low loyalty to a particular God, cannot continue to become favored. For example, for a level 9 citadel to become favored in order to build it to level 10, an alliance must already have 96% loyalty to that God!
The first alliance to build eight level 10 citadels, one honoring each of the Gods of Iberia, will be crowned the Champions of the Gods! They alone will be victorious, and leave their enemies far behind!
All items (1)